Orange Runner Orange Runner

It's nice.

It's got a great concept, just, the execution wasn't amazing, which I can't say I blame you for. Don't worry, it's not a bad game. It's just not perfect--and no game is. So, you've got this guy running. That's the big focus. Sadly, the animation for the run is very very bad, and it's hard to actually get into the game with a "run" like that. Also, after a while, it gets difficult, and boring. The same thing over and over, same mountains, same animation, same saws(?)
However it's a nice concept. Maybe in the future you can revisit this Flash. :)

Saturated Saturated

This Music

The game is great, however, because you have almost no other sound other than some minor FX and the music, the music is a very large portion of the score. Not only is the music terrible, repetitive, and abnoxious--but it uses the most annoying drum kit I've ever had to hear. It's FL Studio FPC, the DEFAULT FPC. It's disgusting to listen to and I don't know who you got to make the music for you--but you made a very very bad choice there. I never want to play this game again, only because you lack nice sound and what sound you do have is torturous to listen to. The game is fine, but the music is part of the game.